Wednesday, February 24, 2010

the month of march

My month of march just got alot busier!!! I've been working on a potential work trip which will bring me to the great state of Rhode Island for a week, and turns out it is going to happen for 8 hotel nights and I'll leave next Tuesday. That, coupled with SRA in Philly and Lupus advocating on the hill (big block o' cheese day) in DC, means that I'll be away from Cville and the office for two full weeks. Apparently I know what I'll be doing this weekend....LAUNDRY!!!!

I got a wicked hotel in RI that has a full kitchen, and they are getting me a rental car so that means I can just cook and be normal in my "italian flat" in Providence. I'll be flying and taking trains. Apparently my life is going to be like a song...plane, trains, and automobiles.

In preparation I sent off my poster for printing for SRA today, and tomorrow I will be buying flights and canceling train tickets. Nothing like a half month long adventure!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment