Thursday, February 25, 2010

the conan effect

So you have to be living in a hole to NOT know that Leno and NBC screwed our beloved Conan, and now he is jobless. Life and a bitch, I know, but luckily Coco can sleep better at night know that others are hating on Leno too.

But two days ago Conan opened an official Twitter account, and within a day he had over 300,000 followers, which is pretty high for Twitter. His first tweet was about interviewing squirrels, and his second was about being naked. I can't wait to hear more!!! The man knows what the hell he is doing....wait for it....something is coming and Leno will pay for his arrogance. Conan's got 2 tweets now, more on this as the situation develops, but for now I love his bio: " I had a show. Then I had a different show. Now I have a Twitter account."

I want to join Twitter, forget that facebook shit, I love Twitter. I read it mostly regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment