Friday, February 5, 2010

snow day!!!

So yesterday all the area schools canceled classes for today before 5 PM in leu of another massive snow storm. And it is technically a UVA snow day as well...all classes were canceled and all "non-essential" employees (THAT'S ME) were given the day off. Yesssss!!!

And I would like to point out at 7 AM this morning we haven't got any snow yet! Isn't that great? I think it is coming. People were in a panic mode yesterday....gas station lines into the road, people standing outside grocery stores, no shovels in town. It was truly amazing to watch the drama unfold. I stocked up on food (including supplies for the SuperBowl pickle/ham roll-ups) and booze, so that should help me get through the weekend.

Weekends where I have to stay indoors really makes me miss cable, internet, and the gym. When I can't get out and shake it, it makes me slightly cranky......

1 comment: