Wednesday, February 17, 2010

things I learned

Things I learned today from working in my sister apartment in DC:
  1. Betty is officially moved in which mean the boxes are gone and she opens her bedroom windows to the sidewalk. This means I should walk around barely clothed after showering--learned this the hard way :)
  2. I go through tons of dishes a day, which is problematic because I'm afraid to touch the tiny dishwasher.
  3. Betty gets old calls from odd places across the country throughout the day.
  4. I can be taught how to operate a DVR and TV.
  5. 24/7 internet rocks.
  6. The goal of working away from the office is that I'm more focused without distractions. But that is wishful thinking when I'm still linked to my email, skype, and my phone. Damn.
  7. Vampire Weekend and Phoenix were excellent (as helga said) "toe tapping" workday jams.
  8. Meat emergencies can happen at all hours of any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment