Saturday, February 6, 2010

new fashion trends

I'm excited about some of the new fashion trends coming down the runway this season. One Italian designer has really created something I can get on board with....hair hats! Forget about those Camilla-inspired British sun hats, let's go straight to fusing the fake hair pieces you can buy at the mall kiosk from some asian lady with some high fashion. For example, here is what I would call the Hershey's Kiss:

hair-hats-in-2010-01

Or perhaps you would like a little shaggy dog inspired piece for your business suit:


I hate to say it but this line has some very Lady Gaga undertones to it. Just make those hats into a hairbow and we're Gaga circa 2008.

I'm not sure I could pull these off. This is for really short ladies who aren't already giants, who already wear heels, and who are probably alot more fierce than I am. I'm considering it through....first are more of those feather headbands.

No comments:

Post a Comment