Tuesday, February 9, 2010

boob crackdown

So I was sitting in the bar tonight watching the New Orleans Saint Superbowl parade. There were floats and the players were throwing beads. I was wondering how this was on CNN and ESPN if there were any women baring all the girls....

Turns out there was a boob crackdown happening for the first time in NO. In the era of FCC and anti-wardrobe malfunctions, we aren't allowed to show any boobs on television. So I'm sure the parade was time delayed but none the less the police were on a boob crackdown. Anything inappropriate would burn their eyes and women would get covered up immediately.

I hate to admit this happens to me all the time....being warned to keep the girls wrapped up by the police. If I had a nickle for everytime...

No comments:

Post a Comment