Wednesday, February 10, 2010

keep your snowballs to yourself

So two genius VA college students were arrested for throwing snowballs at a plow and a cop car. These twenty-somethings apparently are the pinnacle of smrt attending JMU (phhh at least they were at UVA). Perhaps we should try some snow day fun that doesn't result in a potential 5 years in jail.

Of course this incident has brought around the "are these guys old enough to know better?" Or is that "too harsh of a punishment" for throwing a snowball? debate. I am more of the side that you are 22 years old and should be a little more smrter than that.

BUT I'll admit I can't say too much because I've been "arrested" before. Granted I was 17 years old (not legal--my only defense) and had ONLY stole about 40 campaign signs with about 80 roles of toilet paper in my trunk. The best part was when the cop said "you better not have any sheriff signs."

AND I never did things like that in college. For example, I was not the one peeing on McCranky neighbors blow-up santa, though I did recognize my friend on FoxNews the next day from her hidden camera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment