Friday, February 12, 2010

shoes as weapons

Well it was only a matter of time until crazy women started using their stiletto shoes as weapons. I mean we've seen nuttie women use kitchen knifes, old ladies use their purse or walker, and teenagers with their mace or ass kicking shoes (that was me). Now when we are pissed off at the men in our lives we are just reaching down for our pumps.

This poor guy was attacked by his girlfriend while in a taxi at 2 am in London. The 4 inch heel went through his eye and did touch his brain, apparently. OUCH!!! Well that shit sucks. It is like domestic violence gone wrong (not that any violence is right). When they go to court the weapon in a ziplock bag is going to be a stiletto shoe!!! I hope it wasn't a too cute one because you ain't EVER getting that one back :)

I can just see the lawyer, "exhibit one, McQueen's 2010 line of pumps." OK OK not funny, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment