Friday, February 5, 2010

snow day fun!!!!

Now this is what I call winter!!!! School closed, tree branches snapping, running buckets of water, spiking your heat just in case the power goes out, hot chocolate, SNOWMAN!!!! This is what winter should be about.

Still snowing here, going to keep going all night, and it is perrrrfect for snowman making (I'm like the 2 year old that was sledding in the parklot, but I'm building things):





Damn I got SKILLZZZZzzzz, well except for the carrots (who buys the big carrots anymore??? just snubs for a nose)

3 comments:

  1. I like it! I just went to the bar. How's the loser? Likely me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap! You guys are getting pounded over/down there. We are just getting flurries. Enjoy the snowjob! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your attitude girlfriend!! Cut snowguy! Our neighbor rented a bobcat and is trying to plow everyone out...such a dear, he got stuck in our drive and needed to be shoveled out. soo much snow!

    ReplyDelete