Saturday, February 13, 2010

an "herb" garden

I got an herb garden kit for christmas this year and a couple weekend ago I finally got motivated to get that business planted. I had 5 pots of varying herbs. And much to my gifters dismay I wanted to grow other "herbs" in the pots :) ONLY kidding!

BUT I'm happy to announce that my cilantro is sprouting!!! Which means I didn't drown it or let it dry up. I normally have a hard time finding a happy medium in watering plants or my garden. I feel like I'm either drowning it or neglecting it, which I'm not entirely sure what this says about me as a human in a relationship (I keep dogs alive!).

Listen if any of my "herbs" are sprouting I want it to that cilantro!!! If I had a choice I'd put it in everything I cook....eggs, soup, and stir-fries. Here's hoping the other 4 pots will be something too!

No comments:

Post a Comment