Wednesday, February 17, 2010

falling off the leno bandwagon

So Leno's musical sidekick, Kevin Eubanks, announced that he is leaving the Late Show to pursue "other opportunities." This is another to fall off the Leno bandwagon after all the NBC/Leno shenanigans the last couple months.

I mean the musicians for these types of shows just have to smile and laugh mostly, then perhaps play about 10-15 seconds of introduction music for a guest, etc. I could probably do that. Yes I have a great smile (thanks to years of painful braces), don't have that annoying of a laugh, and could probably get a few bars out on my old school recorder. Hire me!

I wonder how this Leno move will shake down. I hope his ratings continue to be shit. I've always been a Dave fan and Conan (my big bird) and Craig (good european beer drinker). Down with Leno and his big chin.

No comments:

Post a Comment