Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm like a camel

NO no, not like the cigarette but more like the humped animal (ok not dirrty either). WAIT, camel's spit, right? But they also drink tons of water, right? OK well perhaps this isn't the best comparison, but whatever drinks tons of water....yep that is me :)

I got back from filming for 5 hours straight this morning/afternoon and collapsed in my new hotel. I was so dehydrated that I had to lay there and drink like 3 gallons of water. No really, I think it may have been 3 gallons. I really couldn't get a move on until I had drank an entire swimming pool and ate a buttload of fruit.

Good film today but here's hoping the school in the ghetto with the teacher returning from knee surgery with no assistant will produce lots of footage of conflict tomorrow!!! That's the prayer I'll say tonight.....and that I'm not secretly turning into a camel.

No comments:

Post a Comment