Sunday, February 28, 2010

a good night

So last night was a good night full of 3 good friends, booze, amazing food and live music. It started at a local burrito place which fiercely reminded me of Austin and the hippie church with the atmosphere and the really good mexican food. I was eating a tequila soaked salmon burrito, drinking fresh pureed drinks, and singing along to the music surrounded by christmas lights. I was constantly bouncing in my seat as VW, Regina, and a little Journey just to piss M off.

Next we made it over to see Drive by Truckers, which were really really good. The only downside where the 3 doucheballs in front of us who were standing the entire time. M and I were trying desperately not to get all up in arms, or do some ass kicking. I had to take my glasses off just in case we got into a fight :) Seriously, east coast jholes are all over the place with their khaki pants and no socked penny loafers....if that douche had a popped collar I might have lost it!

You know you are having a good night when I swear you've said "badass" 15 times within the last 6 hours. Either I'm a badass or he is a badass or that guitarist is a badass. You also know you are at a good concert when your ears are ringing afterwards and your throat is sore the next day.

Here is alittle live BBT action:

No comments:

Post a Comment