Saturday, February 20, 2010

the greatest love

Sooo last night was a legendary HH with good food (thank dad for the BBQed pork) and booze, and much laughter. I enjoyed the game Dirty Minds whilest all my friends gave me strange looks. Topics of conversation included constipation, low/highs of the week, and lesbians in sport psychology. And at some point all the women in the room spontaneously broke out into a chorus of "the Greatest Love of All" by none other than Whitney Houston. While the men cringed in disgust, we belted out a good verse or two inbetween bouts of laughter. Our amazing singing even got the dogs all hot and bothered, and Cam violated me in his excitement (what else is new?--not a day goes by in my life where someone doesn't try to dry hump me).

This one is for all my girls:



I too decided long ago never to walk in anyone's shadow (kind of hard to do considering I'm a giant). Just so you know, if I fail or if I succeed, at least I'll know that I truly bellllllllieeeeeeeeeeved.

No comments:

Post a Comment