Wednesday, February 3, 2010

what is with the compilation songs?

Crap, the world is all about compilation song right now???? So they are doing a new "we are the world" remix, which Lionel Richtie announced at the Grammy's. This is in light of MJ death and Haiti and everything else. It will be the number 1 download on iTunes for like a week, and then everyone will be over it. Will it even get any real airtime?

On that note, I just read about another compilation song of Everyone Hurts by REM with a bunch of my favorite British singers. For those that don't know I absolutely LOVE me some British singers, including most of these people:



Does anyone else notice in these recording they all have one hand on their headphones??? I'm thinking about putting a compilation song together of my own. I'll get headphones for 1 ear, and perhaps something really really horrible. Suggestions for songs???

No comments:

Post a Comment