Tuesday, May 26, 2009

highlights from the weekend 'o fun

So here are some great highlights from the birthday weekend 'o fun with Jilly Bean and Brian:

1) We got massages, and I got a little violated by the male masseuse (but I don't want to talk about it)

2) Cake from Chandler's is amazing, but makes JB so high on life she can't sleep!

3) Live music and beer downtown on the pavilion grass leads crepes and margaritas.

4) Jill didn't fart in yoga class.....

5) Brian made me a garden!!!! It has a fence and is amazing! Except the bugs are already eating it, but I'm all over it with some chemicals now


6) Smelly lotion, dumplings, the market, and the rooftop patio are my favorite things on a saturday.

7) Mas tapas, yet another DMB sighting (and he did totally check out JB), and pitchers of sangria make for a great pre-danceathon. Way to shut down the club again friends :)

8) Phattie breakfasts before hiking on the Parkway with wine tasting on the way home....and of course Crozet Pizza with that wicked whole wheat dough.

9) I want to live on Dick Woods Rd. Who knew that road was in Cville....

10) Listening to Brian swear every other sentence because he just couldn't take the JB and LL madness anymore!!!!

11) I laughed so much my neck and cheeks hurt...and I may have peed myself a couple times :)

Thanks for the great great great birthday weekend!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment