Sunday, June 13, 2010

a tom p sighting

Sooo here was, sitting at my desk this afternoon, and there was some strange noise happening in the office. It kept going "bleep" short and high. I was looking around and finally I looked out the window to see a state trooper sitting in the empty work parking lot. I immediately thought, yesssss, I'm around to see some drama go down, good thing I'm looking good in my yoga pants and "Irish Drinking Team" t-shirt.

But after closer inspection, I realized that there was a camera crew out there and lots of reflective filming things. Turns out that sexy congressman of mine, Tommy P, was filming a commerical, or a political ad, or something. I tried to take some pictures with my camera phone but the quality was poop. But I watched as he drove forward then backward really quick in the state trooper car, then he would get out take off his shirt (swoon), wipe shit all over him, and then do it again. I don't have a clue what the ad was for, but now I'm going to have to actually watch some TV to find out! But seriously, he was like dirty, like putting dirt on himself. I didn't get it but sure as shit enjoyed watching it for awhile.

I even did an impromptu run to my car to see if I could make an appearance, but I was thoroughly ignored and I wasn't about to approach him. Probably not a good idea if I started humping him with the state trooper present who probably had a gun and riot stick readily available for all of Tommy's many 5th district fans.....you know who you are!

As T said on the phone, "you have some ability to run into famous people around town." I still gotta find me some John Grisham....but probably need to figure out what he looks like first!

2 comments:

  1. Tommy P shops at Harris Teeter if you're interested... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Figures....The Tit is a little pricey for me!

    ReplyDelete