Sunday, June 13, 2010

t minus 2 wk for mooses

Soooo we are within 2 weeks of my epic trip to the BIG state of Alaska so that I can shoot a moose. My big summer vacay will be occurring as I make the trek up to a state where I can see Russia from my friend's patio, and check to see if Palin really had a boob job.

I've mentioned previously that I have a long list of things I want to do while in the northern most state of America, including shooting a moose or getting knocked up by Levi. I may have to settle with just some Miller Light and "Coooooper my little Pooper" bonding time. I'm sure there will be much laughter and hopefully some good fireworks too. BUT I need to extend my list of vacay must do's, so think about it, and come back with something fun.

For example, is there such a thing of an Alaskan accent? and can I learn it???

2 comments:

  1. Well knowing how well you "learn" foreign languages, I would guess that you won't be that successful with the accent. Just add it to the list of potential leslie-isms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you do have a point there...I do want to "go crabbing" though

    ReplyDelete