Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I found something else to do in Alaska

Well I'm off to Alaska tonight/tomorrow AM and have been thinking for weeks/months about what to do whilst in the great north. This morning I read an article and bought a great new idea. Turns out the great city of Wasilla, home of Ms. Palin, has started producing it's own flavor of VODKA!!! OMG!!!! Now that sounds like it is right up my alley....

The Alaska Distillery in Wasilla just launched their latest vodka flavor, and can you guess it.....chocolate??? fruit-ish??? NOPE!!!!

Drum roll please.....SMOKED SALMON!!!!



Now that is a brilliant idea. I'm on board. I'm buying a case. I'm going to drink a bottle while there and bring as much of it back as possible. Smoked Salmon shots for everyone!!! Just think of the vodka cream sauces I could make with my baked salmon dishes. This is going to be amazing.

Yes please. This vacay just got exponentially better!

No comments:

Post a Comment