Saturday, June 19, 2010

moodles, want the job?

Well I received learned a new word, and I wasn't too happy (again) that I didn't know it already. A Moodle, which apparently is a guy who is really close with his girl who are friends but is technically straight. He hangs out with women like a men poodle. Ha-larry-ass. Seriously. That is great.

"a cross between a man and a poodle.. makes a great pet..you can walk him, train him and feed him but you'll never sleep with him..only good for companionship"

I'm not sure I have a moodle. Anyone I would say might be close to a moodle would probably just fit the gay description. I tend to keep my men manly and save my close girl friends for talking about emotions and talking around with.

Anyone want the job????? I need to create an application process....

No comments:

Post a Comment