Thursday, June 17, 2010

an open letter to Tom B

Dear Tom Brady,

Why? Why did you change your sexy head to this:


I understand what is going on here. You are trying to go for the Bieb look right??? Or are you trying to look more like a lesbian??? Either way, I'm NOT on board, OK....it just doesn't work for the toned football body of yours. And really, are you also low-lighting??? And the long comb over is gross. No.

Remember when you were this foxy, and this sezy, and this streamy? Let's go back to that please. I've over the Bieb style.

Love,
LL

4 comments:

  1. LOL LOL LOL! I agree, Let's go back ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right...I'm still trying to figure out what this picture reminds me of....there is something there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, he is one hot man! Check him out before he became a multi-millionaire:

    http://bostonist.com/attachments/boston_caroline/010307-tom-brady.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh jesus. He is tiny there in that picture. Must be before the roids...

    BUT here is more proof of my theory on the lesbian hair cut.

    ReplyDelete