Wednesday, June 23, 2010

stoned guitarists making woman's clothes

Nope. I'm not on board. I'm rarely on board with a variety of random "celebrities" trying to make clothing, clothing lines, or other clothing accessories. These types of business adventures typically end in such tragedies as this or this or this.

Now I hear that Richie Sambora, best known as Bon Jovi's guitarist and for sleeping around with Heather Locklear and Denise Richards (making their lives complicated), is launching a woman's clothing line called, "White Trash Beautiful" OMG FML WTF, and all the other acronyms you can think of.....and to make matters worse, apparently Vogue (my mecca, that I don't treat myself to anymore--I don't want to talk about it) is doing a feature article. I may have just thrown up in my mouth.

First, can we take a moment to consider that this line has White Trash in the title. I'm not sure I need to say much more than that. I just wanted to make sure you caught that...

Second, here is one of the articles of "clothing" for sale which has come straight from the strung out, stoned mind of Richie:

Yep, your eyes do no deceive you....that is a zippered crotch leotard. I've always needed a quicker way to pee when I wear leotards. With this lacy version, I can just give my crotch a quick zip, which consequently allows for easy access to the goodies with other reasons as well. I bet I could make these with a couple supplies from Wallie-World and sell them for alot less.....

No comments:

Post a Comment