Friday, June 25, 2010

some bacon I might enjoy

I bet these new meat products are all natural, organic, and will be a hit right here in the big Cville:

Graphic designer Neil Caldwell’s bacon comes in every hue of the rainbow, making it a close second to Fruit Loops for anyone who thinks breakfast is boring.

WOW!!! It is like the homo-gay version of meat products. All colors of the rainbow represented right here in my BLT or on my breakfast plate. Yum! Because you know I'm normally a huge fan of bacon (which stinks up my home and sticks to my clothes), and now I can add a little food coloring (not like I want to have children anyways) to make it even more irresistible. I wonder if little children would like to eat this business....who are we targeting with this product?

So here is what I don't get, this product was made by a "designer" like it is a fashion statement and not something scientists should be working on. Really? The producers say it is "unique and fun" which translated means "looks pretty but you may die eating it."

Serve me up some! I like gay meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment