Thursday, June 10, 2010

serving warning

OK OK I know, I'm being a blogger slacker. Thanks for the reminder emails and texts. I've had a half of dozen posts queried up with no creative brain power or extra time to get them out. This weekend I will find some wireless and pound out some updates that range from walking bottles of vodka at the Lupus Gala to handlebar mustache rides at motorcycle rallies. I've been the hostess with the mostess as I've been showing friends around the last two weekends, and have Y coming into town to stay with me tonight :) But have no fear, I'm not dead, I'm lovely and will be back attacking as soon as things at work and personally slow down....

You've been warned....

In the meantime watch the Lady's new full length music video which has gardened lots of drama this week....does anyone make short vids anymore??? Plus she is sort of a creative genius, even if you don't like the video itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment