Wednesday, June 23, 2010

a twi-update

Well we are now less than 7 days away from the official premiere of the 3rd installment of the twilight movie franchise (PS, 4th book will now officially be 2 movies just so we can drag this shit out for years and years to come). And the madness has officially begun with people taking days and days off of work in order to camp out for tickets. We are entered the world-craziness-status that HP has. People in LA have been camping out for the premiere for days now and have officially coined the name, Eclipse Tent City:


Can we just take a moment to put this all in perspective??? Really, using your sick days to urban camp for weeks on end?? I mean I know you brought your life size Edward cardboard cutouts, and your Jacob stuffed pillows to comfort you, but still. I won't be happy if this twi-craziness makes our economy go down the toilet. I know your buying movie tickets, but you crazy ladies still have to work your jobs too.

I spoke with my Bridawg today and officially served warning that we may have to see this movie over Memorial day weekend whilst I'm shooting a moose in Alaska. She was down and will buy us some vodka as well. That 'a girl, now we're talking!

And for those asking which team I'm on....I'm "whatever team I can get"....I don't like to limit myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment