Sunday, June 27, 2010

quotes of the weekend

Well this weekend was full of friends and family, beer and pizza, sweating my balls off and drinking gallons of water. I heard lots of words to live by:
  • Towards Clemson fans (or insert the team you hate) "Your degree isn't worth my asshole"....crap who knew you could place value on your pooper!
  • In response to nagging wives, "live your life like it's the last nacho chip" Translation=eat all the good nacho chips on the top and don't worry about the ones on the bottom without cheese or toppings because you could die halfway through your plate without eating all the goodness first.
  • As seen on the sign at the Eclipse premier: "Rob, I'll help you pitch your tent!" tehehhe, made me giggle.
Words to live by. My friends. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment