Wednesday, June 23, 2010

is england's football coach the kranky guy from Up?

Sooo I was watching some fussball later, considering it is the World Cup. GO USA!!! BTW, way to go team USA today, getting a goal to clutch the win with 3 minutes left in the game. This is the farthest the US soccer team has ever gone. Pretty damn cool.

But I digress, because I realized this afternoon that I've been spotting look alikes alot lately. It all started with the BP (you all know what I think of when someone mentions BP right??? Same thing I think of when I talk about my eye plugs) CEO, and now the England fussball coach. Seriously, he mayyyy have been the guy they based the Up! kranky grandpa off of....the likeness is uncanny:

The Up! movie kranky-pants dude:

http://whatsontv.co.uk/blogs/movietalk/wp-content/blogs.dir/12/files/cinema-43-09/up-movie.jpg

The English fussball coach (who also doesn't like children):

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Observer/Pix/pictures/2008/05/29/cap460x276.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment