Tuesday, December 1, 2009

sucking at life

So I care less and less about my files and bills and all those life things....I really only attempt organization once a year during tax season :) But once a month I monitor my bank accounts with the intention of being a reasonable adult. This month I actually noticed a discrepancy on one of my many credit cards. Turns out at the beginning of November someone took a good amount of cash out of one of my accounts. Surprisingly that is the only withdrawal in those 3o days.....

So anyways the card is now canceled, the money reimbursed, and some ass kickers are investigating who in San Fransisco used my information with Wells Fargo. Forget those Wells Fargo people, not being able to help track down my thieves :) I'm on it, a whole month later!!!!

OK I'll try harder not to suck at life.

No comments:

Post a Comment