Tuesday, December 15, 2009

let award season begin

So the Golden Globes nominees were announced today, which is the precursor to the Oscar and every other awards show coming up. Now everyone knows that I generally get more excited about the red carpet and who is wearing what. BUT I have to admit there were a couple nominations I was excited about:
  1. The new movie Up in the Air was nominated alot. Yep I'm DEFINITELY going to see this movie. It looks really good and there is some good eye candy in it.
  2. I still need to see the Inglourious Basterds remake by QT because it too was nominated for a couple awards. Again, eye candy but I've also heard it was pretty good.
  3. Here hoping Emily Blunt wins because I'm alittle shocked that Sandra Bullock on a nod for the Blind Side (which I did see and it was good but not in that Oscar nomination way).
  4. Anyone ever heard of Nine? Nope didn't think so. Oh yeah it is a movie I'd never go see, that's why I don't know it.
  5. I really really want Anna Kendrick to win because she is brilliant and make my words, an up and coming star.
  6. I'm surprised that Where the Wild Things Are wasn't nominated for more awards....
  7. For GOD SAKE can Kyra Sedwick please win for the Closer, it is the number one cable television show for like 5 seasons straight (plus I love her).
  8. Glee broke through in nominations but I wonder if it will be able to overpower the yearly competition like 30 Rock or Mad Men.
  9. Go NPH (Neil Patrick Harris)!!!
Bring on the red carpets!

No comments:

Post a Comment