Friday, December 4, 2009

the christmas card winner

Soooo I would like to announce who is the Christmas Card winner of the LL award this year--that is, what is the first Christmas card that arrives at my house.....goes to....drum roll....(can you feel the tension?)....my good friend Jean from Pullman, WA. Good work lady getting cards out in the first week of December!!!

Now granted Jean is about 80 years old and probably has more time on her hands than the average person, but she did just pull together a wedding last month and is probably in the middle of some type of moving situation! Still pretty amazing those organizational skillz of yours, Jean!

Well I suppose I get points because I already bought my Christmas cards and stamps, and pulled them out last weekend whilest decorating my tree. They have sat ideally on my dining room table this week, but I'm planning on getting organized this weekend!!!

WTG Jean!

No comments:

Post a Comment