Wednesday, December 2, 2009

the good news

So the good news of yesterday was I found out that the paper symposium which we submitted to the Head Start conference for this coming June was accepted. For those that don't know, getting paper symposiums accepted at any conference is not an easy task, plus at Head Start. We had submitted this previously to SRCD and it was rejected. But I revamped it and got it accepted this round.

This means I'm the chair of the symposium and one of the presenters as well!!! I'm already nervous!!!! Not sure I'm smart enough to stand up in front of a room of my peers and talk through a PPT presentation....good thing I have 6 months to grow a pair.

Good stuff through...perhaps people are starting to focus more on the ecology of preschool classrooms, and take into account activity settings when examining children's behavior. This has been my goal the last 3 years :) And we have 2 papers going out that address this month too!

No comments:

Post a Comment