Wednesday, December 2, 2009

flying fish in MI

So I'm always reporting about the strange things happening in MI--like a 28% unemployment, or someone having sex with a vacuum or some lady calling 911 while driving home drunk!!! And thanks to Betty, I now know about the flying fish problem that is attacking MI.

The story gets all racial because these apparently are "asian carp" and not just normal carp. From what I read, being asian just means they can fly or jump out of the water. Isn't that exciting???? I would think that would be a positive but apparently it is a bad thing. Asian carp kill other fish, and us Michiganders are concerned about this. My favorite quote, in a northern/minnesoooootan voice, is:

"asian carp have got me real concerned about its future affect on my fishery"

hahahaha he said fishery!!! OK I have some kung foo kickery....that it I'm adding -ery on the end of everything from this point forward :)

No comments:

Post a Comment