Friday, December 11, 2009

things I learned yesterday

  1. While on the phone with my uncle, I learned that there are 5x more cattle in the state of Montana than people.
  2. Also, he is considering making the recommendation to only feed the cattle instead of the citizens due to the fact of shear numbers (this also crossed my mind).
  3. I also commented that he should recommend to pronounce the city Butte, as Butt with an "e"
  4. I can't make anything dirty out of christmas cookie cutters.
  5. I actually enjoyed decorating cookies, especially when it involved wine and friends.
  6. Our research and technology teams has actually made all our development goals this year, and are on track to launch 2/1/10
  7. No one has finished their PPT slides yet for PPT karaoke tonight--will see how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment