Monday, November 30, 2009

news of the weekend

  1. Congrats to the Grant Family on the new addition: Adam John. Sammy Sam is doing well too, I hear. I'm glad Elizabeth tells everyone it is her baby!
  2. I got my Christmas tree up yesterday whilst drinking hot apple cider and cooking. No picture because it looks exactly the same as last year! Presents are already under it :)
  3. I got a little more seafood in my life over the holiday weekend, including calamari on Saturday in Chinatown.
  4. I got to see New Moon again this weekend, and yes I decided I officially like it (except for the cheesey tween parts).
  5. No cross country trip this week.....booooo!!! No extra cash and afraid it will push me over the Lupus ledge. Sad.
  6. Got to have a couple beers with Brian on Saturday night once he got back from MN!
  7. Had a great gobble gobble gobble weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment