Tuesday, December 8, 2009

ambien

I feel like I'm being bombarded with information about Ambien lately. First, I hear that Tiger and one of his now 10 women used to take it before getting busy (PS, seems like these women just keep coming out of the woods, pun intended...by next weekend we may have another 10 women). OK so I'm not sure I get this, because Ambien is supposed to be a sleeping drug, but apparently an "ambien haze" = better sex. I'd probably just pass out and start snoring :) (and that is sezy, let me tell you).

Second, I'm listening to Jay-Z this AM (who doesn't want to listen to a little J at 7 AM), and realize he raps about slipping an Ambien for NYC that never sleeps!!!

Well crap, the Ambien stockholders are getting all this free press lately. Bet they are OK with it in these crap-and-a-half economic times.

No comments:

Post a Comment