Monday, January 31, 2011

vicky's makes permanent headlights

Well I just read that American woman's favorite over-priced lingerie store has started making bras with built-in permanent highlights. For those that don't know, when I say headlights or high beams, I'm talking fully erect boobies....like you could cut glass with those things....like they're looking-right-at-me type of nips.

Apparently, Vicky's (aka Victoria's Secret) in all their glorified size zero telemarketing, has created a bra that not only lifts and separates but also provides a little (would you like a suckle of my ziple?) dimension. You don't need to turn into JLo and hire a nipple tweeker, just shop at Vicky's and buy it built in. Don't worry having to buy the silicon nipple inserts, just pick up a bra with the highbeams already turned on:

This would do abs-fuckin-nothing for me. I got huge girls already and frankly I don't need any type of bra that further enhances the gifts that were passed down me. Most of the time I'm trying to keep them under wraps, and not letting them out free in the open saying hello to everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment