Monday, January 31, 2011

is england the same as great britian?

Wellll I ran across this video that thoroughly explains the differences between England, Great Britain, and the United Kingdom. I mean it all sounds the same to me, for example, I absolutely, positively love your music, your accent, your capital (London calling?) and wish that I could spend the rest of my horribly boring life in a small flat in England/Great Britain/United Kingdom. Yes please.

So if you care and/or are confused, this video can be very very informative:



I do wish that the guy explaining all thi crap had that lovely British accent so that I would want to jump his bones; istead this sounds like some know-it-all American dude.

England, so tiny, so amazing, soooo powerful and lovely. Someone hire me there plllllease.

PS, note that they mention all the "British" islands in the caribean and what that means. Wonderfully, I've visited some of them and been eaten alive for weeks on end.

No comments:

Post a Comment