Friday, January 21, 2011

the winter inch

Everyone has a winter inch....you know, something you do in order to pull yourself out of the glum of the colder season. Some of my friends need dance parties, other's tend to eat themselves out of the snow. I just met someone in DC who throws a big party each winter so all his friends can get drunk and shake off the winter blues.

I, on the otherhand, try to extend my powers towards fun ways to reinvent myself. Back in the day I would put pink streaks in my hair (see Rihana new do), or most recently get a new color pop in my wardrobe (see Nicki's pop). But since my last week, I've had a craving to get some fake nails again. Why? Something different.

So Wednesday on the way home from DC, I stopped at a "ghetoo pedi" place and got the new technology of pink and white powders. This was wayyyy more complicated then the last time I did this a couple years ago. Apparently, the technology of getting your nails did has moved forward. Needless to say, I know can't type worth shit or open my own cans of beer....but it looks good and we'll see how long this business lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment