Sunday, January 23, 2011

some BO news

So we have had some big BO news lately....not the political, life-changing decisions he makes everyday, but more of the type that I like. Case and point, apparently the big BO started dying his hair, to scad off those pesky gray hairs that are an enviable part of being the leader of the free world. The only problem is he does it within the same day. This week whilst the Chinese president was in town there were two pictures that surfaced:

obama-dyed-his-hair.jpg

Also we learned this week that the big BO wants us to play some drinking games on Tuesday night. I got a twitter message from him stating that I should join a State of the Union party. I doubt these parties are the type I'd like to attend where we find a trend or word to do shots to. For example, years ago we did "hope" and maybe this time we could do "reach across the aisle."

Look at BO, enjoying to dye our hair and party!!! I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment