Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm efficient

Over the last year, since I officially enrolled in my power company's "Green" program, I get quarterly updates about where I fall in comparison to my neighbors, my most efficient neighbors, and with something like Al Gore's global warming standards. Every couple months I get my nose rubbed in the fact I am single and entirely too wasteful (I mean, really, I unplug things and recycle and have good light bulbs!). I'm not as bad as some people but not with my most efficient neighbors (bastards).

Well yesterday I received an update, and I'm happy to report that I am now EFFICIENT. I'm more efficient than everyone, on average, and am kicking ass with some steel toed boots. This might have something to due with the fact that I was traveling for about 40 days over the last 3 months, but let's just ignore that sidebar.

Well color me green...did I turn off my lights this AM? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment