Wednesday, January 12, 2011

a bearded hat

Well I've found the perfect new hat for you. I'd probably be OK with you buying me this gift as well. What do you need???? You definitely need a hand knitted bearded beanie. That's right folks, this is a hat AND a beard cover all in one knitted warm package of love. What's that??? You don't have any facial hair to keep warm? No worries, just keep your chinny chin chin from chapping in the wind (it's multi-functional). Maybe this isn't the best hat for you if you have a large moustache, and in that case please just email me directly so we can play together (moustache right?).

What I particularly like about this bearded beanie is that the model head on their website are women. Are we targeting women with our telemarketing? Are women more likely to be wearing bearded hats? Perhaps we should go a little more gender neutral and ethnically ambiguous (right, helga?).

On a side note, I really do love the etsy website, where you can get some wonderfully fun artsie crap. For example, I'm been looking up Macbook stickers so that I can jazz up the computer and be cool like those kids on BBT (depending on your definition of cool, I guess). Great way to support grassroots artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment