Friday, January 28, 2011

perhaps children shouldn't drink this

Sometimes I have these moments where you learn about some different uses for the everyday things in our lives, and it freaks me out. Case and point, I remember a story of someone who couldn't get the lugnuts on their car wheel to loosen when changing a flat in the winter. The only thing this person had was a bottle of Coke, and sure enough that sugary pop ate away at the rust loosing the nut!!! How scary is that?!?! I drink that shit. If it can ate away at rust and steel, can you imagine what it is doing to my stomach!

In that vein, I just read about how people are using powdered Kool-aid to clean their toilet!!! Apparently it will do the job if you let it set overnight. Does anyone else wonder if these are good things to be serving children??? If a drink can clean your toilet, I'm pretty sure it should be your beverage of choice. Crap, I used to love Kool-aid and would eat the powder straight up. Maybe that is what is wrong with me....

I think I'll stick with my bleach tablets.

No comments:

Post a Comment