Tuesday, January 11, 2011

can you hear me now?

Well last weekend I took a preventive step, before the damm thing died, and invested a new cell phone. I've had the same piece of shit one for over 3 years and in the world of cell phones that is just a-mazing. I have been anticipating the release of the iPhone to other carriers besides those AT&T asshats, but when I heard it was only Verizon, I ended the strike. I bought a stupid Android and then bitched about it for 2 days. I'm not changing phone companies and therefore I'll still travel with my iTouch, my iPod and now my Android. Shoot me in my head.

So everyone is sooo excited. That sound you hear??? Millions of AT&T users switching to an equally crappy service, and then everyone yelling into their new iPhone, "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?" (or if you were LL, you'd say it in German). OK OK we get it Verizon, you have a catchy telemarketing brand.....you can walk in circles asking repetitive questions with your phone and everyone still gets the message. Yessss for christsake we can hear you, you're getting an iPhone, now stop bragging about it.

My purse is heavy from the 70 pound of electronics I carry. I hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment