Saturday, July 10, 2010

I want this

A friend sent me some information about a laptop case which looks like a book. I want it, except it's a million dollars. Check it out:



Woot, woot!!! I like it, a laptop disguise. I could put my laptop in that bad boy and look exponentially s-m-r-ter. It is like I'm carrying around a big old book of important stuff. You could just stack it with your other books and no one would think about stealing it. Ha! I wonder if they come in a Bible version???

And perhaps this would be helpful when I get pulled over by the po po again. Not sure I mentioned this, but over memorial day weekend I got pulled over (for speeding, of course, bane of my freakin existence getting speeding tickets on holiday weekends throughout my short life) going to campus to return my library books. The cop didn't believe me that I was going to library so I started handing me the 10+ books on school violence and communities that care programs through the window. His eyes widened and I could see him thinking "OK, OK crazy, just a warning then." I didn't even have to flash the girls!

BUT, I digress...if I had this laptop cover it could just be another book that gets me out of trouble (books and the girls).....who know it was going to come down to those two things.

No comments:

Post a Comment