Saturday, July 10, 2010

bedbugs taking over chain stores

Sooo apparently bedbug infestations are on the rise in uber-popular tweeny stores of brand name clothing. That is some nasty business. These infestations have even resulted in a number of Hollister and Abercrombie stories having to shut down! Well holy balls, that must be some crazy bug problem if entire stores are clothing.

It's a good thing I've never shopped at those stories in my life, well maybe I bought some tall jeans there once in the mid-90s...I wonder if the bugs are in boxes of clothing or hanging out on the rakes. Gross! I wonder if their competitors put them there...I hear Old Navy can be super sneaky!

Note to self, always wash your clothes before wearing them, even if you don't buy them at the Goodwill!

No comments:

Post a Comment