Tuesday, July 20, 2010

some lbs

Sooo I've never really noticed that my initials sort of stand for the word 'pounds.' Like I weight 400 pounds or 400 lbs. I heard someone the other day say "I dropped some major lbs" and I was asking myself if they were talking about me. Then I was thinking maybe I am just behind on my slang again...you know, like "my record drops next week" or something. But then I realized that they were just referring to pounds and weight.

I like the fact that my initials have hidden meanings. Another fun LL-fact-of-life is that you can spell my first name on a calculator, and half of my last for that matter. Yeah bitches, try it out right now....yep, right now.....find yourself a calculator or pull it up on your computer....now type in 317537 and turn it up-side-down. AMAZING!!! Right? I know.

I'll give you some lbs...

No comments:

Post a Comment