Monday, September 27, 2010

two-wheeled machines of death

Well it's official, Segways really are two-wheel death machines. I declared this last spring when my gay husbands and I were speeding around DC. Note to self, don't wear sweaty flip flops on machines which are controlled by your toes!! Now we have more evidence....it was announced today that the owner of the Segway Company died in a freak accident. How, you ask? Guess....just guess...here is a mathematical hint from my one of my favorite bloggers:



Yes, the man drove his segway off a cliff in his England Estate. Seriously? Maybe that man needed to read his own owner's manual. Wowsa. That sucks and probably did nothing for your company's trading today. In honor of the Segway owner, I think we should all review 20 people/situations where Segways should NOT be used. My favorite "to NOT do" looks to be somewhere in the frozen tundra, and something I would do only when with B or Ev after doing some shots:



(insert mohhahahaha evil laugh)

No comments:

Post a Comment