Monday, September 13, 2010

no chicken dinner

Well god damnit...I was NO winner winner, and got no chicken dinner this AM. As I mentioned previously, I was signed up to compete in a segment on a local D-town radio station this morning. In preparation I was reading even more celebrity gossip this weekend, and got up early to make my 6:30 AM wake up call.

All I had to do was answer 5 celebrity BS question and bet the radio DJ. I ended up tying her because I made some fatal mistake. During a simple Lady Gaga question I said "let's dance" instead of "just dance." What a douche! Stupid mistake. Also, I was frantically trying to google f-ing big O's decorator, but I couldn't spell it right!!! Damn English language, kills me every time.

If you want to hear my performance, check out this link. If it doesn't work check out their podcast page and search for "Smarter than Shannon" on 9/13/10. You can hear me tie the host which is basically losing. No D-town prizes for me. Maybe next time!

Good fun either way....

No comments:

Post a Comment