Thursday, September 9, 2010

beer in cville

So I'm happy to announce that I, and 90% of Cville, will be attending the first annual (anal?) Beer Festival in the big Cville this weekend. How damn exciting is that??? Will I be drunk? Will I run into too many people who I don't want to see me drunk? Yes, and yes.

This event is a throw back to those a-mazing road tripping weekends in NC with my best buds/family the last couple years. These are events where you get 3 ounce shot glass-y cup for beer samples. You have to come with a plan. You need to keep moving your ass from booth to booth in order to really get a good buzz going, and you really get to try alot of different beers.

I'm looking forward to the event, as a good fun thing to do besides going to funerals and working. Yeah! Booze for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment