Wednesday, September 22, 2010

get in the kitchen and open my beer

Sooo I ran across this website with the top 31 youtube videos on how to creatively open your bottle of beer. Who knew that youtube had such a plethora "how to" videos...I mean I could have imagined but I just hadn't done the searches myself.

I have had this problem when in hotel rooms or at conferences where I excitedly go off to buy me some booze and get back to the room to realize I can't open any of it. I remember once in San Fransisco I jury-rigged my hotel bed frame to open a non-twist off bottle of beer! That was creative. Now I tend to buy twist off bottles of wine when traveling!

But here is my favorite and most creative way of opening a bottle of beer, because I always have one of these laying around the house:

No comments:

Post a Comment